Senators Success Fund, Inc. is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit group.
SSF plans to continue its work in these areas through 2016 and beyond.
In it's short history, the Senators' Success Fund has funded and/or instituted a number of important projects to support the school educational mission, college process and the overall improvement of the school campus.
In particular, SSF has:
- supported and assisted the expansion of the College Fair, assisted in creating a college planning handbook and assisted in increasing individual
college representative visits to the school
- assisted with the organization and subsidizing of a SAT preparation program at BMHS
- provided funding for Advance Placement (AP) and International Baccalaureate (IB) course training for teachers
- provided funding to help the school implement its Professional Internship Program
- funded new sound systems for Forcellinia Auditorium and Casagrande Field
funding college visits for the entire 2016-17 sophomore class
underwriting programs and events that will assist student and their parents in the college process, including inviting dynamic and informative speakers to BMHS
converting the current typeface sign in from of the school to an LED sign to better inform students, parents and neighbors about events and developments at the school in hopes of strengthening the school's connection with the community
supporting the administration in the implementation of the International (IB) program including professional development,
- BMHS is completing the final requirements to being named an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School
- offers 22 Advance Placement (AP) classes in 5 different subjects
- is earning an additional certification for the biomedical Project Lead the Way (PLTW) courses to add to our pre-engineering certification
- has over 452 students participating in athletics
- recent college acceptances include Yale, Harvard, Princeton, UPenn, Brown, Georgetown, Washington & Lee, Bucknell,
William & Mary, Colgate, Tufts, Northeastern, UCONN, UNC and UVA